Vision and Values
Our vision for the school is at the heart of everything we do. It drives school improvement priorities and is used to help us evaluate how effective we are. It is ingrained in all aspects of school life and was devised, communicated to and agreed by all stakeholders.
Our School Vision
In a happy, safe learning community, we offer a child-centred education in which we all strive to be the very best we can be.
Strive to Shine!
We believe that:
- Children should be at the heart of everything we do.
- All children are unique and should feel valued.
- Pupils learn best when they are happy and lessons are fun.
- Children should access the very best quality of education in order to fulfil their full potential.
- Our curriculum should be broad and balanced and must encourage children to be creative and take risks.
- We are inclusive and should make pupils aware of, and celebrate, diversity in our wider community.
- We all have a right to feel safe.
- We should all be respectful and caring to others.